Fri, Nov 02|
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
Restorative Breathing Method: Level I & Cranial Nerve Assessment
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2018, 8:30 AM – Nov 04, 2018, 4:30 PM
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North, 7350 E Gold Dust Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, USA
About the event
Dynamic Functional Cranial Nerve Assessment (Day 1)
- Exploring the discovery process of Brain Mis-Mapping
- Restorative Breathing Protocol for activation of all cranial nerves
- Restoring Autonomic Function as an essential baseline for SUCCESS!
Restorative Breathing Level I: Days (2&3)
- Integration of all 12 Cranial Nerves for autonomic balance
- 20 Stretches to Improve Oral Facial Reflexes
- Neuropathways for improving sleep, learning, moving & optimal growth
What practitioners are saying...
Learning and implementing the Laynee Restorative Breathing Method has been transformational for me both personally and professionally. I believe that anyone and everyone could benefit from utilizing the simple sophistication of the program to be better equipped to deal with the realities of our human existence.
Angela, Tenholder, DMD
3 Day Course
Attendance to all 3 days is mandatory. Ticket price will increase on September 25th, 2018. Refunds are not available after October 19th, 2018. Restorative Breathing has the right to cancel the course entirely if the minimum number of attendees is not met. In the event that this does occur, a refund will be given for the full value of the purchased ticket. Restorative Breathing is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangements if the course is canceled.