Thu, Jul 25|
DFCNA, Level I, & Level II
Come learn the foundational pieces to the Lois Laynee Method, all in one weekend!
Time & Location
Jul 25, 2019, 8:00 AM – Jul 28, 2019, 3:00 PM
Cambria Hotel , 4425 E Irma Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85050, USA
About the event
Day 1: DFCNA (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Discover a new insight to the 12 Cranial Nerves for a solid scientific baseline.
- Involuntary dimension of the 12 Cranial Nerves and how they impact the development of the brain, head, neck, face, oral cavity, and airway.
- Identification of mis-mapped cranial nerves.
Day 2: Restorative Breathing Method: Level I (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Optimizing Cranial Nerve functional directly impacts the Brainstem and our autonomic nervous system, which drives sleep, heart-rate, digestion, breathing, perception, and the Neuroendocrine system.
- The Neurology, Physics, and Physiology of the autonomic nervous system.
- Improving airway function with 10 stretches for Cranial Nerves
Day 3: Restorative Breathing Method: Level II (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Integration of all 12 Cranial Nerves for optimal autonomic function and auto-regulation
- Will include a short pool session. All attendees will be getting in the water with Lois for a brief time to reset their Cranial Nerves.
Day 4: Restorative Breathing Method: Level II (Cont.) (8:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Integrating developmental patterns
- Designing dynamic endurance
- 4 step protocol enhanced for specific populations
- Customizing optimal human performance, sleep, posture, and athletic ability
CEU: 30 hours available through American Academy of Motor Vehicle Injuries
Attendance to all course days is mandatory.
To book your hotel room at the Cambria Hotel, click on the link below. Otherwise, call the hotel directly at 480-585-6644 and ask for the Restorative Breathing group rate.
- Please wear comfortable clothing each day to class, with no belt.
- Bring a swim attire with you on Day 2 (Friday). Make sure to bring any items in addition to your attire that you may need to be in the sun, ie. sunscreen, water, towel.
- Review and have memorized the names and numbers of each cranial nerve, their general location, and their function.
- Be prepared to take notes in the best way for your style of learning
- Your powerpoints and handouts will be given out on a USB drive. Please bring a device that can read and allow you to view these documents during lecture for the most efficiency.
4 Day Course
Attendance to all 4 days is mandatory.
Retake - 4 Day Course
Attendance to all 4 days is still mandatory, even if you are retaking a topic.