Restorative Breathing Method: Level I & Cranial Nerve Assessment
Time & Location
About the Event
Dynamic Functional Cranial Nerve Assessment (Day 1)
- Exploring the discovery process of Brain Mis-Mapping
- Restorative Breathing Protocol for activation of all cranial nerves
- Restoring Autonomic Function as an essential baseline for SUCCESS!
Restorative Breathing Level I: Days (2&3)
- Integration of all 12 Cranial Nerves for autonomic balance
- 20 Stretches to Improve Oral Facial Reflexes
- Neuropathways for improving sleep, learning, moving & optimal growth
What practitioners are saying...
Learning and implementing the Laynee Restorative Breathing Method has been transformational for me both personally and professionally. I believe that anyone and everyone could benefit from utilizing the simple sophistication of the program to be better equipped to deal with the realities of our human existence.
Angela, Tenholder, DMD
- 3 Day Course$1,295$1,2950$0