Integrated Whole Body Wellness for Multidisciplinary Practitioners
Time & Location
About the Event
Dynamic Functional Cranial Nerve Exam - Day 1
Discover a new insight to the 12 Cranial Nerves for a solid scientific baseline. Learn the involuntary dimension of the 12 Cranial Nerves and how they impact the development of the brain, head, neck, face, oral cavity, and airway. Unique to this course is the identification of mismapped cranial nerves.
***Day 1 is required to attend Day 3***
Restorative Breathing Method: Level I - Day 2
Optimizing Cranial Nerve functional directly impacts the Brainstem and our autonomic nervous system, which drives sleep, heart-rate, digestion, breathing, perception, and the Neuroendocrine system.
- The Neurology, Physics, and Physiology of the autonomic nervous system.
- Improving airway function with 10 stretches for Cranial Nerves
- Integration of all 12 Cranial Nerves for optimal autonomic function and auto-regulation
***Day 2 is required to attend Day 3***
Midline Anomalies - Day 3
The sequential development of the midline from an embryologic stage to adulthood. Alterations of the midline can negatively impact the development of the Airway, Midbrain and Brainstem, Oral Cavity, Septum, and Digestive Tract. Timely intervention can have a positive impact on growth and development.
***Day 1&2 are required to attend Day 3*
What practitioners are saying...
I had the opportunity to hear Lois Laynee speak while attending Michael Gleb's mini residency program at New York's Dental School. Without a doubt, Lois' presentation on breathing dynamics and the importance of restoring our patients health is priceless. We've incorporated the technique she shared, and it has made a tremendous impact on our treatment. David A Jarrin, DDS
- 3 Day Course - Practitioner$1,195$1,1950$0
- 3 Day Course - Level I Retake$995$9950$0
- DFCNE & Level I - Practitioner$895$8950$0
- 3 Day Course - Staff$895$8950$0
- 3 Day - Level I Retake - Staff$695$6950$0
- DFCNE & Level I - Staff$595$5950$0