Dynamic Cranial Nerve Exam & Restorative Breathing Level I
Time & Location
About the Event
- Parking costs $8 per day
- Lunch is not included
Level I - What You’ll Learn:
- The Neurology, Physics and Physiology of the Breathing
- Integration of all 12 Cranial Nerves for autonomic balance
- 20 Stretches to Improve Oral Facial Reflexes
- Neuropathways for improving sleep, learning, moving & optimal growth
Dynamic Functional Cranial Nerve Examination:
- Exploring the discovery process of Brain Mis-Mapping
- Restorative Breathing Protocol for activation of all cranial nerves
- Restoring Autonomic Function as an essential baseline for SUCCESS!
What practitioners are saying...
I had the opportunity to hear Dr. Laynee speak while attending Michael Gelb’s mini residency program at New York’s Dental School. Without a doubt Lois’s presentation on breathing dynamics and the importance of restoring our patients’ health is priceless. We’ve incorporated the technique she shared and it has made a tremendous impact on the success of our treatment.
David A. Jarrin, DDS
Learning and implementing the Laynee Restorative Breathing Method has been transformational for me both personally and professionally. I believe that anyone and everyone could benefit from utilizing the simple sophistication of the program to be better equipped to deal with the realities of our human existence.
Angela, Tenholder, DMD
- Level I Course$650$6500$0
- Level I Course - Retake Only$325$3250$0
- Cranial Nerve Exam Course$395$3950$0
- 3 Day Course$795$7950$0
- 3 Day Course - Retake Only$595$5950$0